A delay in a new rule that requires federal contractors to use the government’s E-Verify system to check employment eligibility of their workers was greeted by cheers from various business groups.
All calls and emails will be responded to within 24 to 48 hours.
"My parents house looks great, I want to thank you and your men for doing such a super job."
Click to Read More
- Pinterest? What’s a Pinterest? August 22, 2013
- Social Media and Your Business July 24, 2013
- The Wonderful World of Color June 18, 2013
- 2013 PDRA Scholarship Awarded at Las Vegas Show May 21, 2013
- Excitement Builds as PDRA Paint & Accessories Show Nears April 24, 2013