PDCA is pleased to announce that the PDCA Board of Directors approved a new PDCA Industry Standard P18-08, at the Mid-Year Board of Director's meeting held in St. Louis, Missouri on August 22, 2008. PDCA Industry Standard P18-08 is entitled "Recommended Protocol for Documenting Extra Work to a Contract." The purpose of this standard is to define criteria for the documentation of extra work to a contract for painting and decorating.
All calls and emails will be responded to within 24 to 48 hours.
"My parents house looks great, I want to thank you and your men for doing such a super job."
Click to Read More
- Pinterest? What’s a Pinterest? August 22, 2013
- Social Media and Your Business July 24, 2013
- The Wonderful World of Color June 18, 2013
- 2013 PDRA Scholarship Awarded at Las Vegas Show May 21, 2013
- Excitement Builds as PDRA Paint & Accessories Show Nears April 24, 2013