PDCA is pleased to announce that the PDCA Board of Directors approved a new PDCA Industry Standard P18-08, at the Mid-Year Board of Director's meeting held in St. Louis, Missouri on August 22, 2008. PDCA Industry Standard P18-08 is entitled "Recommended Protocol for Documenting Extra Work to a Contract." The purpose of this standard is to define criteria for the documentation of extra work to a contract for painting and decorating.
All calls and emails will be responded to within 24 to 48 hours.
"I want to thank you for the professional level of service you provided our practice."
Click to Read More
- Pinterest? What’s a Pinterest? August 22, 2013
- Social Media and Your Business July 24, 2013
- The Wonderful World of Color June 18, 2013
- 2013 PDRA Scholarship Awarded at Las Vegas Show May 21, 2013
- Excitement Builds as PDRA Paint & Accessories Show Nears April 24, 2013